Wednesday, September 30, 2009

4 Black Squares









The purpose of this assignment was to learn how to communicate feeling using four black squares. The only thing unexpected was that I forgot to save one set of blocks so I had to do it over again today. It turned out really different than I thought, when I started I had no clue what to do with the blocks to make them represent a feeling. On a scale of 1-10 I give this one a 7. I think doing only four pictures for each word was a good idea, I think I would have gotten really stumped if I had to do six.

1 comment:

  1. i really like your increase page. believe it or not, you've come up with several arrangements i haven't seen before. they all look great.

    if i had to pick a favorite among your final versions, i'd pick either playful or increase. with congested as a runner up.

    i think if you took away the words on your final version that a person would be able to figure out what you were going for, which means you did a good job of communicating.

    well done.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Mastered Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete