Friday, September 18, 2009

Flipbook

In this unit I had to make a flipbook out of a post-it note pad. I'm most proud of the storyline, I really wanted to do something nobody else has done before. While I was looking at the samples I saw a lot of flipbooks that made me think "Oh yeah ive seen this before," so I wanted to do something different. I would rate my creativity between 8-9. My favorite aspect of this project was that it was fun, and my least favorite was that I had to draw the same thing a bunch of times. I didn't expect to use way more than 50 pages, I wanted to make it flow really well and didn't realize how many pages I had used. Over all I would give it a 8, I could have made the stick drawings a little better but it got annoying drawing the same thing so I started rushing a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. it's a GREAT flipbook idea. and your pacing is superb. i love that the flag picks up the wind before the tornado appears -- it makes the whole thing look more legit. i really have no complaints about this. it doesn't look rushed to me -- i think it looks great the whole time.

    i really can't compliment you enough on your pacing. it's incredibly smooth, and it's so easy to follow the story. and the extra frames/pages is very appropriate for your story.

    great, great job.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100!
    Effort: 100!
    Artistry: 100!
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100!
    Followed Directions: 100!

    Unit AVG: 100!!

    ReplyDelete